Crisis Line: 800-621-1693
ACCESS will be the number one choice
People can count on ACCESS:
· To work hand in hand with those around us to assure a choice of effective, efficient programs and caregivers, and
· To offer excellent services that enhance quality of life.
· Service to the customer.
· Respect for the individual.
· Respect for the Dignity of risk.
· Pursuit of Excellence in all that we say and do.
· Commitment to personal Integrity in every facet of every relationship.
Click on the link below for
FY2015 Behavioral Health Contracts
AVAIL - Crisis Hotline Services
Dr. Brad Brazeal - Adult MH Psychiatric Services
Cherokee County Peer Support Group - Consumer Operated Services
East Texas Behavioral Health Network - Telepsychiatry Services for Children & Adolescents; Utilization Management Services
ETMC Behavior Health Center - Inpatient Psychiatric Hospitalization Services
Dr. Mark Janes - Medical Director Services
Palestine Regional Medical Center - Inpatient Psychiatric Hospitalization Services
Dr. Paul Wick - Adult MH Psychiatric Services
Texas Specialty Physicians - Adult MH Psychiatric Services
Questions or comments should be directed to
Chief Administrative Officer, Karen Pate
All pages contained within are Copyrighted ©, and may not be used in any form without the express written consent from ACCESS.